Leatt 3.5 Junior Neck Brace - Cactus
- Low stock
- Inventory on the way
PREMIUM PROTECTION AND ULTIMATE ADJUSTABILITY
The Leatt 3.5 neck brace is our best-seller. Why? Because it has the same adjustability as the class- leading 6.5 but is manufactured from reinforced polyamide — it's great value.
Our neck braces make use of Alternative Load Path Technology (ALPT), which helps to transmit energy from your helmet to other body parts, bypassing your neck which is key in reducing neck forces during a crash.
Super comfortable, extremely durable, and has 3-way adjustability for the best fit.
Feel protected and ride with confidence.
- Independently lab and rider-tested, proven to reduce neck forces and neck injuries through transferring the load during an accident away from the fragile bones in the neck.
- Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries
- Collarbone injuries up to 45% MORE likely WITHOUT a neck brace
- Independent motorcycle study by Action Sports EMS
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most fragile bones.
- The optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement.
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is designed to work with the body's natural movements for a more comfortable fit and to break away before applying excessive pressure to the back.
- Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters offer three-way adjustability for that perfect fit.
- Composite matrix platform allows for an efficient reduction in neck forces.
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit.
- Low-profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism.
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding.
- CE tested and certified to the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
- Weight: from 790g (1.74lbs)
- S/M - L/XL
- NEW XXL size
- Plastic-free packaging.