Leatt 5.5 Junior Neck Brace - Stealth
- Low stock
- Inventory on the way
PREMIUM PROTECTION AND ADJUSTABILITY
The Leatt 5.5 Junior neck brace has exactly the same features as the adult version, just made especially for smaller riders.
This is the most adjustable, comfortable, and durable brace available, the choice of many junior riders all over the world. Our neck braces make use of Alternative Load Path Technology (ALPT®), which helps to transmit energy from your helmet to other body parts, bypassing your neck which is vital in reducing neck forces during a crash.
Protect and let them ride with confidence.
- Independently lab and rider-tested, proven to reduce neck forces and neck injuries by transferring the load during an accident away from the fragile bones in the neck.
- Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries.
- Collarbone injuries up to 45% MORE likely WITHOUT a neck brace.
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most fragile bones.
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement.
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit and to break away before applying excessive pressure to the back.
- Sliding front and rear.
- SureFit adjusters offers three-way adjustability for that perfect fit.
- Composite matrix platform allows for the efficient reduction in neck forces.
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit. Low profile push- button open/closure system. Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism. Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding.
- CE tested and certified to the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
- Weight: from 780g (1.72lbs)
- Sizing: Junior.
- Plastic-free packaging.